Most Active Stories
- Power Outages Surge Across Granite State, Thanksgiving Travel Disrupted By Storm
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Mon April 21, 2014
At 118th Boston Marathon, Heightened Security, But A Positive Atmosphere
Executive Producer of The Exchange Keith Checks in with Morning Edition host Rick Ganley about the scene at this morning's 118th running of the Boston Marathon.
"There are definitely more police here. I'm sure there's a lot more undercover police that I'm unaware of," Shields said. "We chartered a bus from my area of Boston. We got here. We have bags on our bus and there's no problems so far. We really haven't had anybody check our bus, nobody come on. It sort of feels kind of normal here today."
From the Archives
Word of Mouth