Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri May 11, 2012
18-Month-Old Girl Turns Up On No-Fly List
Originally published on Fri May 11, 2012 7:10 am
JetBlue Airways apologized after removing a passenger from her flight because she was on a no-fly list. The passenger looks innocent enough — maybe because she's 18 months old. Her mother told WPBF-TV in Florida that the idea her daughter is a threat was "absurd" and "made no sense."