Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri January 13, 2012
A 2012 Legislative Roundtable
We sit down with a roundtable of House and Senate leaders on the New Hampshire Legislature from 2012. Only two weeks in, and the statehouse is full-steam head with debates on guns, education, redistricting, and it’s only just begun. We’ll talk about their hopes for 2012, and where they may find common ground which could be hard to find in an election year.
- Representative DJ Bettencourt - Republican Representative from Salem and House Majority Leader.
- Representative Stephen Shurtleff - Democratic Representative from Penacook.
- Senator Jeb Bradley - Republican Senator from Wolfeboro and Senate Majority Leader.
- Senator Matthew Houde - Democratic Senator from Meriden.