Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue November 20, 2012
25 In 25: U.S. Senator Warren Rudman
In 2007, The Exchange ran a special series taking a look at 25 influential people in the Granite State, 25 In 25. As part of that series, we spoke to former U.S. Senator for New Hampshire Warren Rudman. We are reposting this episode as a special memorial, following Senator Rudman's death on Monday, November 19th.
From the original episode:
Today on The Exchange, our 25 In 25 series continues with former U.S. Senator Warren Rudman. Over the past quarter century, Rudman has been hugely influential, both in the Granite State and nationally, on issues like federal spending, campaign finance, and terrorism. We'll look at Senator Rudman's career, and ask him how he's seen New Hampshire change.