Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon December 24, 2012
2nd Arrest In UNH Student Murder Case
A second arrest has been made in connection with disappearance and murder of UNH student Elizabeth Marriott. 19-year-old Portsmouth resident Kathryn McDonough has been arrested on charges of hindering apprehension or prosecution and conspiracy to hinder apprehension or prosecution.
Assistant Attorney General Peter Hinckley says McDonough was the girlfriend of Seth Mazzaglia who has been charged with Marriott’s murder.
Hinckely: On October 12th of 2012 she was spoken to by investigators who were investigating Ms. Marriott’s disappearance and gave a false alibi regarding her and Mr. Seth Mazzaglia’s whereabouts at the time of Ms. Marriott’s disappearance.
Elizabeth Marriot’s body has still not been recovered, and Mazzaglia has entered no plea in his defense.
McDonough will be arraigned on Wednesday.