Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon December 24, 2012
2nd Arrest In UNH Student Murder Case
A second arrest has been made in connection with disappearance and murder of UNH student Elizabeth Marriott. 19-year-old Portsmouth resident Kathryn McDonough has been arrested on charges of hindering apprehension or prosecution and conspiracy to hinder apprehension or prosecution.
Assistant Attorney General Peter Hinckley says McDonough was the girlfriend of Seth Mazzaglia who has been charged with Marriott’s murder.
Hinckely: On October 12th of 2012 she was spoken to by investigators who were investigating Ms. Marriott’s disappearance and gave a false alibi regarding her and Mr. Seth Mazzaglia’s whereabouts at the time of Ms. Marriott’s disappearance.
Elizabeth Marriot’s body has still not been recovered, and Mazzaglia has entered no plea in his defense.
McDonough will be arraigned on Wednesday.