On today's show:
- Civics 101: How a Case Gets to the Supreme Court
- New York Times Reporter Katherine Rosman looked into the dearth of books for children about the 45th President but it's certainly not the first time authors have struggled with how to write about the life of an adult that's appropriate for children. "Telling Trump's Story to Children: For Book Publishers, It's Tricky"
- The podcast Criminal hosted by Phoebe Judge looks into whether or not you can be arrested for flipping the bird. Listen again at prx.org.
- Fewer Therapists, More Life Coaches.
- Genevieve Smith is a senior editor at New York Magazine, and a contributor to Harper’s magazine. She wanted to know more about the business of life-coaching – and was given permission to observe and write about a five-session training course on one condition – that she also participate.