Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue July 1, 2014
880,000 Visitors Expected In N.H. For Holiday Weekend
An organization that studies New Hampshire tourism says an estimated 880,000 out-of-state visitors are expected for the July 4th holiday weekend and they are expected to spend about $131 million.
The forecasts from the Institute for New Hampshire Studies are higher than last year's predictions. The period covers July 3-July 7.
Most of the visitors will be from New England and the Middle Atlantic States. Canadians are anticipated to be visiting New Hampshire at higher levels than last year.