Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri May 24, 2013
About 300 Brave Rain For N.H. Tech Party At Arms Park
On Thursday, 300 or so members of New Hampshire’s tech community gathered at Arms Park in Manchester to celebrate entrepreneurship in the state.
Crowded under a tent in the rain, the state’s budding entrepreneurs networked with funders like Borealis Ventures – NH’s major venture capital firm. Jamie Coughlin, the ABI Innovation Hub’s CEO, says the annual so-called Party-at-Arms isn’t just a fundraiser for his organization. It’s also a way to galvanize the startup ecosystem.
We try to create it as the largest celebration of entrepreneurship in the state.
Silicon Valley’s Daniel Ha – CEO of the web platform Disqus – gave the keynote speech, followed by music by the band Kingsley Flood.