Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon March 31, 2014
ACA's Deadline Day
Under the Affordable Care act, Monday is the last chance for uninsured Americans to choose a plan or pay a penalty. We’ll get the latest on New Hampshire enrollments, and other aspects of this law in the Granite State, including the newly signed Medicaid Expansion and new players coming to the state’s insurance market next year.
- Todd Bookman – NHPR’s health reporter
- Jennifer Patterson – health legal counsel at the New Hampshire Insurance Department. The help-line phone number she mentioned during the show is 1-800-852-3416.
- Lisa Guertin – president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire
- Karen Hicks– project manager for Covering New Hampshire, a statewide outreach program for the new health insurance law
- Andy Sanborn – Republican Senator from Bedford