Most Active Stories
- The Man Who Turned Life Into Magic
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- Last Living Shakers Authorize N.H. Craftsman To Produce Iconic Chair
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
Mon March 31, 2014
ACA's Deadline Day
Under the Affordable Care act, Monday is the last chance for uninsured Americans to choose a plan or pay a penalty. We’ll get the latest on New Hampshire enrollments, and other aspects of this law in the Granite State, including the newly signed Medicaid Expansion and new players coming to the state’s insurance market next year.
- Todd Bookman – NHPR’s health reporter
- Jennifer Patterson – health legal counsel at the New Hampshire Insurance Department. The help-line phone number she mentioned during the show is 1-800-852-3416.
- Lisa Guertin – president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire
- Karen Hicks– project manager for Covering New Hampshire, a statewide outreach program for the new health insurance law
- Andy Sanborn – Republican Senator from Bedford