Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Mon March 31, 2014
ACA's Deadline Day
Under the Affordable Care act, Monday is the last chance for uninsured Americans to choose a plan or pay a penalty. We’ll get the latest on New Hampshire enrollments, and other aspects of this law in the Granite State, including the newly signed Medicaid Expansion and new players coming to the state’s insurance market next year.
- Todd Bookman – NHPR’s health reporter
- Jennifer Patterson – health legal counsel at the New Hampshire Insurance Department. The help-line phone number she mentioned during the show is 1-800-852-3416.
- Lisa Guertin – president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire
- Karen Hicks– project manager for Covering New Hampshire, a statewide outreach program for the new health insurance law
- Andy Sanborn – Republican Senator from Bedford