Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Tue April 24, 2012
Are there REALLY baby geniuses?
Every parent hopes to foster a healthy and safe environment for bright and gifted babies… but no amount of exposure to classical music, sign language, or Baby Einstein videos can guarantee your kid will be a genius on the level of Heidi Hankins.
Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman is adjunct Assistant Professor of Pyschology at New York University, and a contributing writer to Scientific American, the Harvard Business Review, and the Huffington Post, where he recently wrote about whether genius truly exists among infants and toddlers.