Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed November 23, 2011
Bass To Hold Medicare, Social Security Meeting in Littleton
On Monday, Nov. 28thCongressman Charlie Bass will hold a “senior health-care forum” in Littleton with experts to answer questions about Medicare and Social Security benefits.
There will also be free flu shots and blood-pressure screenings.
The meeting is from 2:30 to 4 p.m. at the Littleton Opera House, which is located at 2 Union Street.