Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Wed November 23, 2011
Bass To Hold Medicare, Social Security Meeting in Littleton
On Monday, Nov. 28thCongressman Charlie Bass will hold a “senior health-care forum” in Littleton with experts to answer questions about Medicare and Social Security benefits.
There will also be free flu shots and blood-pressure screenings.
The meeting is from 2:30 to 4 p.m. at the Littleton Opera House, which is located at 2 Union Street.