Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Thu September 27, 2012
Is Being More Vulnerable a Better Way to Live?
Dr. Brené Brown is a researcher and a professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work and author of several books. Her most recent book, Daring Greatly expands on themes she discussed in two TED talks that have been viewed more than seven million of time. In a nutshell, it is by fully owning our vulnerability and we forge strong connections to others.
Check out Dr. Brené Brown's TED talk: