Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth
Thu September 27, 2012
Is Being More Vulnerable a Better Way to Live?
Dr. Brené Brown is a researcher and a professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work and author of several books. Her most recent book, Daring Greatly expands on themes she discussed in two TED talks that have been viewed more than seven million of time. In a nutshell, it is by fully owning our vulnerability and we forge strong connections to others.
Check out Dr. Brené Brown's TED talk: