Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
All Things Considered
Fri July 5, 2013
A "Bermuda High" Brings A Hot Weekend To New Hampshire
It’s been an unusual weather week in New Hampshire. It started with heavy rains that brought flash flooding to some parts of the state. Those floods washed out roads and led to evacuations and power outages.
And then, a heat wave, with temperatures reaching well into the 90’s for many parts of the state.
Meteorologist Rob St. Pierre explains the recent weather to All Things Considered host Brady Carlson, and looks ahead at the weather to come.