Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
All Things Considered
Fri July 5, 2013
A "Bermuda High" Brings A Hot Weekend To New Hampshire
It’s been an unusual weather week in New Hampshire. It started with heavy rains that brought flash flooding to some parts of the state. Those floods washed out roads and led to evacuations and power outages.
And then, a heat wave, with temperatures reaching well into the 90’s for many parts of the state.
Meteorologist Rob St. Pierre explains the recent weather to All Things Considered host Brady Carlson, and looks ahead at the weather to come.