Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
All Things Considered
Fri July 5, 2013
A "Bermuda High" Brings A Hot Weekend To New Hampshire
It’s been an unusual weather week in New Hampshire. It started with heavy rains that brought flash flooding to some parts of the state. Those floods washed out roads and led to evacuations and power outages.
And then, a heat wave, with temperatures reaching well into the 90’s for many parts of the state.
Meteorologist Rob St. Pierre explains the recent weather to All Things Considered host Brady Carlson, and looks ahead at the weather to come.