Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Thu December 5, 2013
Better Tourism Through Cookies
All this month Foodstuffs is looking at baking – something many of us do around this time of year. And we’ll meet a range of people who bake at the holidays for a range of different reasons. For some innkeepers and bed and breakfast operators in the White Mountains, baking cookies is good for tourism.
That’s the idea behind the annual Inn to Inn Holiday Cookie and Candy Tour, which takes place December 14th and 15th.
Tim Ostendorf is co-owner of the Inn at Crystal Lake in Eaton, New Hampshire; he helps organize the tour. He talks about the event and his cookie tips with NHPR's Brady Carlson.