Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon February 4, 2013
Blind Hiker Takes On The Appalachian Trail
Trekking the entirety of the Appalachian Trail is an admirable accomplishment for anyone, and although the number of AT “thru-hikers”, as they’re called, is relatively small, Minneapolis attorney Michael Hanson is part of an even more exclusive club – he’s one of only two people in recent memory to hike the trail without the benefit of sight.