Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Sat April 20, 2013
Boston Manhunt Ends With Suspect In Custody
Originally published on Sat April 20, 2013 1:57 pm
A week of fear and questions following Monday's bombing of the Boston Marathon ended with a dramatic daylong manhunt and capture of the remaining suspect on Friday. Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon talks NPR's Dan Bobkoff joins about the latest from Boston and captured suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.