Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon April 9, 2012
Bridging the "Skills Gap"
Is there a “Skills Gap” in the Granite State? Some businesses say their problem is not the lack of jobs, rather it’s the lack of qualified people to fill those jobs, especially in manufacturing. We’re looking at the reasons behind this and why some say businesses themselves need to step up if they want a well-trained workforce.
Jim Roche: President of the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire.
Fred Kocher: President of the New Hampshire High Technology Council.
Tom Horgan: President and CEO of New Hampshire College & University Council
We'll also hear from...
Kim Lavoie: High School Counselor at Nute High School in Milton, N.H. and board member of the New Hampshire School Counselor Association.
Gary Groleau: Senior Divisional Manager of Human Resources at New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.