Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu May 16, 2013
Can Stay Work Play Save The Day?
Started in 2009, Stay Work Play is an initiative aimed at attracting and retaining young adults in the Granite State. But New Hampshire’s demographic is still among the oldest in the nation.We’ll look at this effort and how it’s going, also what obstacles those who want to “stay, work, and play” face, from high housing costs to lack of nightlife.
- Kate Luczko - Executive Director of Stay Work Play.
- Preston Hunter - Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Manchester Young Professionals Network
- Josh Robinson - Chair of the Concord Young Professionals Network.
We'll also hear from
- Steve Reno: Chancellor of the University System of New Hampshire from 2000 to 2009 and Executive Director of Leadership New Hampshire.
Links mentioned on the show today