Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu May 16, 2013
Can Stay Work Play Save The Day?
Started in 2009, Stay Work Play is an initiative aimed at attracting and retaining young adults in the Granite State. But New Hampshire’s demographic is still among the oldest in the nation.We’ll look at this effort and how it’s going, also what obstacles those who want to “stay, work, and play” face, from high housing costs to lack of nightlife.
- Kate Luczko - Executive Director of Stay Work Play.
- Preston Hunter - Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Manchester Young Professionals Network
- Josh Robinson - Chair of the Concord Young Professionals Network.
We'll also hear from
- Steve Reno: Chancellor of the University System of New Hampshire from 2000 to 2009 and Executive Director of Leadership New Hampshire.
Links mentioned on the show today