Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu May 16, 2013
Can Stay Work Play Save The Day?
Started in 2009, Stay Work Play is an initiative aimed at attracting and retaining young adults in the Granite State. But New Hampshire’s demographic is still among the oldest in the nation.We’ll look at this effort and how it’s going, also what obstacles those who want to “stay, work, and play” face, from high housing costs to lack of nightlife.
- Kate Luczko - Executive Director of Stay Work Play.
- Preston Hunter - Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Manchester Young Professionals Network
- Josh Robinson - Chair of the Concord Young Professionals Network.
We'll also hear from
- Steve Reno: Chancellor of the University System of New Hampshire from 2000 to 2009 and Executive Director of Leadership New Hampshire.
Links mentioned on the show today