Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Mon April 21, 2014
Canadian Firm Plans To Double Size Of Colebrook Plant
Codet Incorporated, a Canadian firm, is expanding its Colebrook plant including hiring 25 new employees.
“They plan to almost double the size of their operation,” said Michael Bergeron, an official with the state’s Department of Resources and Economic Development.
Currently the firm has 28 employees.
Codet also plans to roughly double the size of its building, which is almost 12,000 square feet.
The amount of the investment wasn’t available.
The expansion is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
Codet was founded in 1946 and has its headquarters in Coaticook, Quebec. Its brands include Big Bill Workwear, Big Bill FR Protective Apparel & WOOD'N TRAIL Outdoor Apparel.