Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon April 21, 2014
Canadian Firm Plans To Double Size Of Colebrook Plant
Codet Incorporated, a Canadian firm, is expanding its Colebrook plant including hiring 25 new employees.
“They plan to almost double the size of their operation,” said Michael Bergeron, an official with the state’s Department of Resources and Economic Development.
Currently the firm has 28 employees.
Codet also plans to roughly double the size of its building, which is almost 12,000 square feet.
The amount of the investment wasn’t available.
The expansion is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
Codet was founded in 1946 and has its headquarters in Coaticook, Quebec. Its brands include Big Bill Workwear, Big Bill FR Protective Apparel & WOOD'N TRAIL Outdoor Apparel.