Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon September 17, 2012
Candidate Forum On Business And The Economy
The Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire Public Television, New Hampshire Public Radio and New Hampshire Union Leader are partnering to host a second round of gubernatorial and congressional debates on Sept. 17, 18, and 19 at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics & Political Library at Saint Anselm College at 9:00 am.
NHPR will broadcast each debate live during The Exchange; host Laura Knoy will ask questions and moderate. NHPTV’s Phil Vaughan and the Union Leader’s Mike Cote will serve on the panel. An audio archive will be available at www.nhpr.org, and the debates will air on NHPTV (tape delay).
Monday, Sept. 17 - Congress: Carol Shea-Porter (D) and Rep. Frank Guinta (R)
Tuesday, Sept. 18 - Congress: Rep. Charlie Bass and Ann McLane Kuster (D)
Wednesday, Sept. 19 - Governor: Maggie Hassan (D) and Ovide Lamontagne (R)
The event is free and open to the public. RSVP information.
Do you have questions for the candidates? If so, submit them here.
Sponsored by Lincoln Financial Group.