Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue September 18, 2012
Candidate Forum: New Hampshire's 2nd Congressional District
We present the second of our candidate forums on business and the economy. We sit down with the candidates for New Hampshire’s 2nd Congressional District: incumbent Republican Charlie Bass and Democratic challenger Ann McLane Kuster. We’ll examine the issues -- from deficits to health care to job growth.
About the Forum:
The Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire Public Television, New Hampshire Public Radio and New Hampshire Union Leader are partnering to host a second round of gubernatorial and congressional debates on Sept. 17, 18, and 19 at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics & Political Library at Saint Anselm College at 9:00 am.
NHPR will broadcast each debate live during The Exchange; host Laura Knoy will ask questions and moderate. NHPTV’s Phil Vaughan and the Union Leader’s Mike Cote will serve on the panel. An audio archive will be available at www.nhpr.org, and the debates will air on NHPTV (tape delay).
Sponsored by the Lincoln Financial Group.