Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
All Things Considered
Tue December 31, 2013
Child And Family Advocate Reflects On Decades Of Progress And Challenges
For more than 27 years, Mike Ostrowski has served as president of Child and Family Services of New Hampshire, an organization that serves some 15,000 children and families in New Hampshire each year.
He’s stepping down from that role as the year comes to a close, but before he does he joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson in the studio to share some of what he’s learned on the job.