Most Active Stories
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- The Winter Caretaker Of Star Island
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- The Uncommon Core: Bruce Springsteen's Theologies
All Things Considered
Tue December 31, 2013
Child And Family Advocate Reflects On Decades Of Progress And Challenges
For more than 27 years, Mike Ostrowski has served as president of Child and Family Services of New Hampshire, an organization that serves some 15,000 children and families in New Hampshire each year.
He’s stepping down from that role as the year comes to a close, but before he does he joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson in the studio to share some of what he’s learned on the job.