Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri May 16, 2014
Chipotle Shareholders Reject Executives' Compensation Plan
Originally published on Fri May 16, 2014 12:07 pm
Chipotle is one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains but shareholders gave a thumbs down to the company's executive compensation plan. The board can still override the shareholders' vote.