Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri June 13, 2014
College Sports Legal Battle Wraps Up First Week
The biggest legal battle in college sports history is wrapping up its first week of arguments in a courtroom in Oakland, California.
Former UCLA basketball star Ed O’Bannon is the lead plaintiff in a class action suit against the NCAA.
Here & Now sports analyst Mike Pesca discusses what’s at stake in the lawsuit with host Jeremy Hobson.