Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu August 14, 2014
Concord Monitor Names New Publisher
David Sangiorgio, who has directed both the advertising and circulation departments at the Concord Monitor, has been named its publisher.
The Monitor reports that Sangiorgio, who joined the paper in 2007, was most recently the paper's general manager. He also worked in its human resources department. It's the first time in at least 30 years the paper will be led by a publisher who rose through the business operations side of the news industry instead of the editorial side.
Aaron Julien, president of Newspapers of New England, the Monitor's parent company, says a national search was conducted for a publisher before Sangiorgio was chosen.