Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Wed July 23, 2014
A Conversation With NHPR's CEO Betsy Gardella
NHPR President and CEO Betsy Gardella joins us to share the latest news about NHPR programming, funding and strategy. Betsy is also on the board of NPR, and talks about the challenges facing public radio, digital disruption, and why NPR's new CEO has her excited about the future of radio.
- Betsy Gardella - President and CEO of NHPR. She serves on the National Public Radio Board of Directors, where she assists in setting the policies and overall priorities of NPR management.