Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Tue September 18, 2012
The Coolest Police Website Ever
Anyone who’s been online looking for DMV hours, or tried to download a fishing license application knows that government websites are rarely a good time. No frills, no eye for design – just a lot of dense, complicated information and a wealth of webified bureaucracy. So, imagine our surprise when we saw posts on AdWeek and Ad Age praising the beauty and functionality of the Milwaukee Police Department website. The site was designed by ad agency Cramer-Krasselt, of which Chris Jacobs is senior vice president and creative director.
Also check out Cramer-Krasselt's awesome and suspenseful recruitment ad for the Police Department: