Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue January 15, 2013
Court To Weigh In On Concealed Weapons In Md.
Originally published on Tue January 15, 2013 7:18 am
A federal appeals court is considering a challenge to Maryland's handgun permit laws in the case of a man who sued after being denied a concealed carrry permit. At issue is whether Maryland can require people to prove a "good and substantial reason" to exercise a constitutional right.