Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Sat April 12, 2014
With Crimean Borders In Dispute, Google Maps Has It Both Ways
Originally published on Sat April 12, 2014 6:44 pm
In most of the world, the region is included in Russia with a dotted line. Viewed in Russia, the line is solid. Guest host Tess Vigeland speaks with John Gravois about the issues with mapping borders.