Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
Challenges of Autism
Mon November 8, 2010
Curtis Glover on Growing Up With Autism
Curtis Glover is a young adult with autism. He is finishing his senior year at Merrimack High School while also attending Nashua Community College. Curtis is a public speaker who discusses his experience as a person with autism. He and his mother, Sandi, talk with NHPR's Sheryl Rich Kern and answer the following questions:
What was it like for you as a young child? How did you develop social skills in middle school?
Can you see yourself living on your own?