Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
A Loaded Issue
Mon February 11, 2013
Discussion Question: Do you own a gun? Why or why not?
As part of NHPR's news series, A Loaded Issue, we’re asking Granite Staters to weigh in with their thoughts about gun ownership, laws governing guns, and the culture here.
Each day we'll ask a new discussion question and throughout the week we'll read your comments on the air.
Today's Question: Do you own a gun? Why or why not?
Please include your first name and your hometown.
Note: As a reminder, comments are moderated and will not appear immediately. We will do our best to keep on top of them - thank you for your patience!