Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu March 13, 2014
Distracted Driving In N.H.
By The Exchange
The legislature looks at limits on texting and talking while behind the wheel. We’re looking at the current bill in New Hampshire, and some of the research and debate on this issue nationally.
- Lieutenant Matt Shapiro - Special Services Commander for the New Hampshire State Police and coordinator for Highway Safety
- Bryan Reimer – research scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s AgeLab and associate director of The New England University Transportation Center at MIT