Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu March 13, 2014
Distracted Driving In N.H.
By The Exchange
The legislature looks at limits on texting and talking while behind the wheel. We’re looking at the current bill in New Hampshire, and some of the research and debate on this issue nationally.
- Lieutenant Matt Shapiro - Special Services Commander for the New Hampshire State Police and coordinator for Highway Safety
- Bryan Reimer – research scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s AgeLab and associate director of The New England University Transportation Center at MIT