Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu March 13, 2014
Distracted Driving In N.H.
By The Exchange
The legislature looks at limits on texting and talking while behind the wheel. We’re looking at the current bill in New Hampshire, and some of the research and debate on this issue nationally.
- Lieutenant Matt Shapiro - Special Services Commander for the New Hampshire State Police and coordinator for Highway Safety
- Bryan Reimer – research scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s AgeLab and associate director of The New England University Transportation Center at MIT