Most Active Stories
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
- Storm Update: Icy Weather To Resume Today, Advisory In Effect For North Country
Tue October 29, 2013
Divorce On Hold Along With Health Care Website
Among those eagerly waiting on a fix for the troubled health care website are couples wading through divorce proceedings. Health insurance costs have long been a factor in divorce negotiations, but with consumers struggling to calculate and sign-up for coverage through the exchanges, some settlements are now on hold. Kysa Crusco is a family law attorney based in Bedford. She talked with Morning Edition.