Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Here's What's Awesome
Tue September 6, 2011
Double Stop Motion Video Piques My Brain, Then Makes It Hurt
In the smartphone video era, making a 90 second YouTube video can take as little as 90 seconds.
Or it can take about a zillion hours, as the folks who made this exhaustively detailed and clever stop-motion video probably had to do.
Excuse me, I need to go rest my brain now.
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link or two in the comments, with 500 of your friends assisting.