Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Here's What's Awesome
Tue September 6, 2011
Double Stop Motion Video Piques My Brain, Then Makes It Hurt
In the smartphone video era, making a 90 second YouTube video can take as little as 90 seconds.
Or it can take about a zillion hours, as the folks who made this exhaustively detailed and clever stop-motion video probably had to do.
Excuse me, I need to go rest my brain now.
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link or two in the comments, with 500 of your friends assisting.