Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Wed April 3, 2013
The Effects Of European Uncertainty
The European economy has been struggling for the past half-decade, now the latest trouble comes from Cyprus. Although tiny in size, many worry that its problems will spill over to larger countries and even across the Atlantic to the United States. We’ll look closer at what’s happening and whether we’ll feel an impact in New Hampshire.
Matthew Slaughter –Faculty Director at the Center for Global Business and Government, the Signal Companies' Professor of Management, and the Associate Dean for Faculty at Dartmouth College. He also served as an economic advisor in the George W. Bush administration.
Sarwar Kashmeri –Senior Fellow at the Brent Scowcroft Center for International Security at the Atlantic Council, adjunct professor at Norwich University, and the author of two books on American and European relations.