Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Market Basket Reminder: Most Rallying Workers Not Actually On Strike
Tue August 20, 2013
English Debate What To Do With Richard III's Remains
Originally published on Tue August 20, 2013 6:49 am
More than 500 years after the Wars of the Roses, the English are again fighting over Richard the Third. Archaeologists from the University of Leicester last year unearthed his remains under a parking lot in the city. Leicester Cathedral has earmarked more than a million pounds to give him a proper burial. But not so fast say the people of York.