Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon June 3, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Can You Guess What This Product Is?
Now and then, as I am wandering through the photos from the last day or two, I come upon one that I see as a thumbnail and absolutely have to click on, simply so that I can figure out what the heck is going on.
In this case: What exactly is this guy holding?
Is it a speaker?
Is it a videogame component?
Is it for finding vibrations underground to locate poisonous snakes?
What is he holding?
I want you to ponder what you think he's holding for a moment. See what you think it is before you read further.
The answer is: it's a shower head called "Doosh."
That guy is Stefan Raab, and he's a German entertainer. And he invented this shower head. When Google Translate took a news story in German about what exactly is going on here and translated it for me, I got this entirely coherent explanation: "Occasion of Raab's trip to the product developer area is a barbecue was, with which many women would have liked a shower, would stay dry in the head and hair."
If that isn't crystal clear to you, watch the video. She stays dry in the head and hair! Something something barbecue! I love you, Germany!