Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu June 6, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Please Don't Cry On The One Direction Wax Figures
Hmm, tell me if this sounds like a publicity stunt to you.
Madame Tussauds is now offering bulk tissues and a "tissue attendant" because of the One Direction fans who flock to the cold, corpse-like copies of the boys they love dearly. Presumably, when they realize that wax figures are not anything like real humans but are more like seeing that your idol has been subjected to acts of taxidermy, they burst into inconsolable tears.
This is a stunning development in our continuing Creepy Wax Museum Pictures series.