Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu June 6, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Please Don't Cry On The One Direction Wax Figures
Hmm, tell me if this sounds like a publicity stunt to you.
Madame Tussauds is now offering bulk tissues and a "tissue attendant" because of the One Direction fans who flock to the cold, corpse-like copies of the boys they love dearly. Presumably, when they realize that wax figures are not anything like real humans but are more like seeing that your idol has been subjected to acts of taxidermy, they burst into inconsolable tears.
This is a stunning development in our continuing Creepy Wax Museum Pictures series.