Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu October 3, 2013
Exeter Hospital Employees Treated For Scabies
New Hampshire's Exeter Hospital says 33 employees are being treated for scabies after contracting it from a patient at the hospital.
About 300 more staff members are being treated as a precaution, but have not shown symptoms of scabies, a contagious skin condition caused by mites.
The hospital also said it is going to notify 165 patients about a possible exposure.
The hospital said it reported the exposure to state officials on Sept. 27.