Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu October 3, 2013
Exeter Hospital Employees Treated For Scabies
New Hampshire's Exeter Hospital says 33 employees are being treated for scabies after contracting it from a patient at the hospital.
About 300 more staff members are being treated as a precaution, but have not shown symptoms of scabies, a contagious skin condition caused by mites.
The hospital also said it is going to notify 165 patients about a possible exposure.
The hospital said it reported the exposure to state officials on Sept. 27.