Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu July 19, 2012
Families Sue Over U.S. Deaths In Yemen Drone Strikes
Originally published on Thu July 19, 2012 8:00 am
Civil rights groups and the families of three Americans killed in drone strikes in Yemen filed a lawsuit against top Obama administration officials Wednesday. The suit claims U.S. authorities executed their sons without charge or trial — outside the law and the Constitution.