Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu July 31, 2014
Farmers Riled Up About Proposed EPA Water Rule
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recently released proposed revisions to the Clean Water Act. The agency says the new rule is designed to clarify the protections for the nation’s streams and wetlands.
But, as reporter Chris Lehman of Here & Now contributor Northwest News Network discovered, some farmers believe the new rule would subject them to unnecessary and costly changes.
- Read more on this story via Northwest News Network
- Watch a parody video by the Missouri Farm Bureau, protesting the proposal