Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu July 31, 2014
Farmers Riled Up About Proposed EPA Water Rule
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recently released proposed revisions to the Clean Water Act. The agency says the new rule is designed to clarify the protections for the nation’s streams and wetlands.
But, as reporter Chris Lehman of Here & Now contributor Northwest News Network discovered, some farmers believe the new rule would subject them to unnecessary and costly changes.
- Read more on this story via Northwest News Network
- Watch a parody video by the Missouri Farm Bureau, protesting the proposal