Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue February 14, 2012
The Fate of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Will Defense cuts hit home in New Hampshire? As a national conversation begins over military base closures, there’s a possibility that the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard could be on the list. Seven years ago, that was the case but a fierce fight helped save the Shipyard. We’ll look at how this federal process is starting up and how “at risk” Portsmouth may be this time around.
- Raymond DuBois - Senior Advisor on International Security Policy and Defense Management Reform at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- Captain William D. McDonough - Washington Representative for the Seacoast Shipyard Association and Former Commander of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
We'll also hear from
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen - Democratic U.S. Senator.