Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue February 14, 2012
The Fate of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Will Defense cuts hit home in New Hampshire? As a national conversation begins over military base closures, there’s a possibility that the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard could be on the list. Seven years ago, that was the case but a fierce fight helped save the Shipyard. We’ll look at how this federal process is starting up and how “at risk” Portsmouth may be this time around.
- Raymond DuBois - Senior Advisor on International Security Policy and Defense Management Reform at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- Captain William D. McDonough - Washington Representative for the Seacoast Shipyard Association and Former Commander of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
We'll also hear from
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen - Democratic U.S. Senator.