Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue February 14, 2012
The Fate of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Will Defense cuts hit home in New Hampshire? As a national conversation begins over military base closures, there’s a possibility that the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard could be on the list. Seven years ago, that was the case but a fierce fight helped save the Shipyard. We’ll look at how this federal process is starting up and how “at risk” Portsmouth may be this time around.
- Raymond DuBois - Senior Advisor on International Security Policy and Defense Management Reform at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- Captain William D. McDonough - Washington Representative for the Seacoast Shipyard Association and Former Commander of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
We'll also hear from
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen - Democratic U.S. Senator.