Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon February 17, 2014
Feature Reporting: Lighting The Way For Abigail Hernandez
October 28, 2013
North Country teenager Abigail Hernandez had been missing for 19 days when her hometown decided to host a vigil. Hernandez disappeared on her way home from school and police had no leads. It’s a disappearance that has rattled her small hometown known for its ski resorts. Nearly 500 people turned out for a flashlight vigil at a park in North Conway meant to light the way home for Abby.