Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu June 21, 2012
FEC Filing Data Doesn't Reveal All Donors
Originally published on Thu June 21, 2012 6:45 am
Wednesday was reporting day for the presidential campaigns. The candidates and the superPACs supporting them turned over details about how they raised their money last month. But don't expect much information about some of the biggest players in the race — social welfare organizations don't have to report where they get their money.