Most Active Stories
Word of Mouth
Wed April 9, 2014
Film's Greatest Workplace Freakout Scenes
Jobs - amiright?! Sometimes they can seem like a necessary evil. And sometimes that evil trumps necessity, leading to some pretty gnarly workplace freakouts. Folks in the film industry must have had some especially unpleasant job experiences, because movies are rife with workplace freakouts. We've compiled the best of film's freakout scenes, and remember - most are NSFW due to language. Jobs.
- High Fidelity - in which Jack Black insults a "middle-aged, square guy"
- Half Baked - I would quote this, but I’ll let Scarface speak for himself.
- Jerry Maguire - “Help me help you”, “Show me the money”, and “Who’s coming with me?” Jerry Maguire is one giant freakout.
- Super Troopers - Ahem. Shenanigans.
- Wanted - Wesley can curve a bullet, but he can’t keep his cool in the office.
- Network - “I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore."
- Charlie Wilson's War - Another Broken Window.
- Elf - “Does Santa know that you left the workshop?”
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High - “He insulted me first. He called me a moron, Dennis!”
- Monty Python and the Meaning of Life - Office pirates.
- Office Space - Ah, the destruction of a printer. So satisfying.