Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed December 19, 2012
Foreign Policy…In President Obama’s Second Term
In two-thousand-eight, Iraq and Afghanistan were still the major focus, but as those conflicts wind down, other hotspots are emerging…from Syria to North Korea to Iran to Al Qaeda in Northern Africa. We’ll examine these new foreign policy challenges and how they may play out over the next four years.
- Wayne Lesperance – Professor of political science at New England College and Director of The Center For Civic Engagement. Follow him on Twitter @necprof
- Bill Martel – Associate Professor of international security at the Fletcher School of Tufts University
- Jeannie Sowers – Associated Professor of political science at UNH and a member of the Middle East Studies Association