Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mueller Found Guilty
Mon August 13, 2012
Free State Activist Found Guilty
A Wisconsin man charged with illegally wiretapping Manchester city officials was found guilty and sentenced to just under three months behind bars.
Adam Mueller was found guilty on all three counts of felony wiretapping, with the jury taking a little under an hour to deliberate.
Mueller, who goes under the name Ademo Freeman, is the founder of CopBlock.org, an activist group that seeks greater police and state accountability.
Mueller recorded three phone conversations with Manchester school district employees and police in 2011 and posted them on CopBlock.org.
New Hampshire is one of twelve states that requires all parties to consent to being recorded over the phone.