Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Mueller Found Guilty
Mon August 13, 2012
Free State Activist Found Guilty
A Wisconsin man charged with illegally wiretapping Manchester city officials was found guilty and sentenced to just under three months behind bars.
Adam Mueller was found guilty on all three counts of felony wiretapping, with the jury taking a little under an hour to deliberate.
Mueller, who goes under the name Ademo Freeman, is the founder of CopBlock.org, an activist group that seeks greater police and state accountability.
Mueller recorded three phone conversations with Manchester school district employees and police in 2011 and posted them on CopBlock.org.
New Hampshire is one of twelve states that requires all parties to consent to being recorded over the phone.