We’re talking about the top news stories of the week: lawmakers start to dig into this year’s bills on subjects from out-of-state health insurance to mandatory paid sick leave, Health and Human Services officials unveil a huge shortfall, and hundreds rally at the Statehouse for campaign finance reform.
- Jeff Feingold – editor of the New Hampshire Business Review
- Josh Rogers – senior political reporter for NHPR
- Sam Evans-Brown - NHPR's environment and education reporter
- Paul Miller - executive editor of the Keene Sentinel
- Matt Pepin – sports editor at the Boston Globe
- Nick Reid – reporter at the Concord Monitor. He's been walking with the NH Rebellion and writing about it for the Monitor here.