We’re looking at the stories of the week: the gas-tax debate revs up, the House puts off a vote on a bill to ban hand-held use of cell phones while driving, and the city of Rochester repeals its panhandling ordinance under pressure from the ACLU.
- Marc Fortier – senior regional editor for patch.com
- Norma Love – New Hampshire Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press
- Garry Rayno - New Hampshire Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News
- Senate Committee approves Medicaid Expansion
- Senate votes to create abortion clinic 'buffer zone'
- latest Northern Pass burial bill sends revenue to highway fund
- House votes to prohibit sex offender restrictions
- Nashua Telegraph names new publisher
- James Beard nominates 3 NH chefs
- Rochester repeals panhandling limits
- proposed gas tax increase
- bill for breast-feeding space
- SKI NH release numbers on 2012-13 season
- NH weighs ban on hand held cell phones while driving
- new gas plant proposed for Groveton