Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri June 7, 2013
Friday NH News Roundup For The Week Of June 3rd
The biennial June Budget dance begins, as the State Senate passes its plan, it’ll have to resolve differences with the House and Governor. Also: a possible breakthrough in a long stalemate, between New Hampshire hospitals and the state over Medicaid managed care. A new group launches anti-Obamacare ads in the Granite State and the potato becomes our new state vegetable. We'll look at the top NH stories for the week of June 3, 2013.
- Kevin Landrigan - Longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua
- Dean Spiliotis – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Dan Tuohy – State editor for patch.com. Patch is a New Hampshire news source with 12 websites in NH.