Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri June 7, 2013
Friday NH News Roundup For The Week Of June 3rd
The biennial June Budget dance begins, as the State Senate passes its plan, it’ll have to resolve differences with the House and Governor. Also: a possible breakthrough in a long stalemate, between New Hampshire hospitals and the state over Medicaid managed care. A new group launches anti-Obamacare ads in the Granite State and the potato becomes our new state vegetable. We'll look at the top NH stories for the week of June 3, 2013.
- Kevin Landrigan - Longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua
- Dean Spiliotis – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Dan Tuohy – State editor for patch.com. Patch is a New Hampshire news source with 12 websites in NH.