Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri June 7, 2013
Friday NH News Roundup For The Week Of June 3rd
The biennial June Budget dance begins, as the State Senate passes its plan, it’ll have to resolve differences with the House and Governor. Also: a possible breakthrough in a long stalemate, between New Hampshire hospitals and the state over Medicaid managed care. A new group launches anti-Obamacare ads in the Granite State and the potato becomes our new state vegetable. We'll look at the top NH stories for the week of June 3, 2013.
- Kevin Landrigan - Longtime political reporter for the Telegraph of Nashua
- Dean Spiliotis – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Dan Tuohy – State editor for patch.com. Patch is a New Hampshire news source with 12 websites in NH.